Wednesday, April 23, 2014

School Library Month ~ Staff Reading Memories

Here are more staff memories about reading! Enjoy!

From Señora Tewes:

“I loved reading the Little House on the Prairie books when I was a kid. My mom always read them aloud to me and my sister.”



From Mr. Pierre:

“When I first picked up the Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien in 6th grade, I had no idea I wouldn't be able to set it down.  Two-and-a-half months of that winter found me reading it and the whole Lord of the Rings series on the bus, going to the library instead of recess, and at home when my chores were done.  Since then, I think I've re-read that whole series about 5 times!”




From Mrs. Miller:

“My favorite book was Are You My Mother? I bought it for my first nephew when he was born.”

From Mrs. Millikin:

“My favorite book when I was in second grade was The Little House in the Big Woods.”


No comments:

Post a Comment