Thursday, October 18, 2012

PicMonkey

I found this website while doing a little hunting for a site where you can do cool things with pictures. This one is FABULOUS! There are so many fun things that you can do with images on this site but I love doing photo collages so I did a sample one for you! The best part? You don't have to sign up for an account and it is so easy to use! Your kids can use this since they don't have to sign up either! {Come visit me if you have any questions!}

Here is my sample collage. I used images from the sample folder on my computer!

PicMonkey

7 comments:

  1. I love it!!
    raven,4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I am going to have to check this out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Picshers

    Hannah.2ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs Gee I like your picmonkey pictures they are soooo cool and pretty. The one that I really enjoy is the kola bear.
    Angelica 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mis gee I like the books at the liybrare.
    Sabrina 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your PicMonkey. The pictures you used are so cute.
    Paige 5

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your PicMonkey I think it is creative

    colton,5

    ReplyDelete