Monday, October 29, 2012

How Many Beads in the Jar? {Students Only!}


This activity requires you to visit the library, look at the jar AND reply on our blog! Please stop in the library either during your checkout time or any other time (that is approved by your teacher!). After you look at our bead jar, make a guess as to how many beads there are in the jar and write your guess in the comment section. REMEMBER: You MUST come see me in the library to have me approve your comment. This contest will end on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. I will announce the winner the following Monday morning. The winner is the person who has the closest guess WITHOUT GOING OVER! If there is more than one winner, I will put the names in a hat and choose one winner. There will be a little prize bag filled with goodies for the winner. If someone guesses the EXACT number of beads in the jar, that person will get an extra special prize!!

Good luck and happy guessing!!


16 comments:

  1. I am guessing 100 beeds.

    Allie 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet tars alut of beds.
    Mackenzie 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is nice to see.

    Nadia 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. It;s 999.

    Markus,2Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there are 359.

    Ella H., 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is 589.

    Claire, 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think there are 500 beads.
    leslie 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think there are 476 beads.


    Cody,4

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1 million


    cecilia 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think there is 476 beads.

    Cody,4

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think there is 1,243 beads.

    colton,5

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think there is 1,590 beads in the jar

    Madason,5

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1,000 thats what i think:::)P


    sativa,5

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am guessing 230 beeds. Have sme fun guessing how many beeds are in the jar!

    allie 2nd grade

    ReplyDelete