Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ATTENTION PARENTS: Summer Bucket List Free Printable!!!

I cannot lie. I am a HUGE Pinterest fan. I can spend endless hours on this site and just pin, pin, pin away! Last night I was perusing the site and stumbled across the CUTEST printable!! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm always looking for ideas of things to do with my daughters during the summer. So when I found this, it felt like I hit the jackpot!! Because I love it so much, I'm going to share it with you!

Before we get that far though...I recently had a conversation with the upper grade levels about "borrowing" images from the Internet. I do not own this document, nor do I own the rights to the images so before I posted this information I contacted Gretchen, the blog owner at Three Little Monkeys Studio. I sent her a brief email requesting permission to share her awesome list and permission to use a photo to grab your attention. Obviously I got both! I am soooo thrilled!! (See kids? Sometimes all it takes is a quick email to get permission to borrow an image!)

A great big THANKS goes out to Gretchen and I hope that you will all run (don't walk!!) to her site and check out these awesome Summer Bucket Lists!! {Click on the photo below to head over to her page!}


No comments:

Post a Comment